Posted on : 10 January, 2019
Gmail is the most popular webmail service. It has all the features and functionality that one can think of in an email service. But this doesn’t mean that Gmail users won’t get any problem ever while using this email platform. On various occasions, users get technical errors while using this service. One such error code in Gmail is 102. Error 102 appears with an error message that says “Oops... The System Encountered a Problem”. Here in this section, we are going to discuss everything about this issue, right from its cause to its solution. Let us start.
Why You Are Getting Gmail Error 102?
There are a number of reasons that can result in this error and some of them are mentioned here.
• Unable Internet Connection: Check your internet connection. Make sure all the lights are working as they should and the signals are strong.
• Unsupported Browser: Gmail might not work on some of the browsers and if you are using any such browser then it will show the error.
• Bad Cache or Cookies: Although, cache and cookies are meant to make our browsing experience better but some bad cache files and cookies can result in problems such as this one.
• Add-ons or Extensions: Third-party add-ons and extensions can also cause malfunctioning in your browser which will ultimately appear in form of error.
How to Fix the Issue?
• Check your internet speed and make sure it is stable.
• Make sure that the browser you are using is fully updated and is compatible with Gmail. You can take help from Gmail executives to learn more about compatibility by dialing them at Gmail Support Number UK. They will also help you update your browser.
• Try to disable your antivirus program temporarily as that may be acting as a hurdle in the functioning of the website.
• Clear all cache and cookies files of your browser.
• Disable add-ons and extensions of your browser and then reload the page.
• Try to access your Gmail account on any other browser to see if the error appears there or not. This will ensure if the problem is related to the browser or not.
• Repair corrupted files using any repair tool available online. But making changes in the registry can be risky thus you should handover this task to experts only.
• If none of the above-mentioned solutions worked then you should try switching to the basic HTML version of Gmail. Although, remember that you may not be able to use some of the Gmail features in the basic version.
The last option is to call our professionals on Gmail Customer Support Number UK; they can perform the troubleshooting steps for you to remove the error 102. You don’t need to go to all these trial and error solutions they will do the needful to eliminate the issue so that you can use Gmail without any problem.